Your baby will love to grip, chew and rattle this stunning and unique natural wood teething ring. As with all Finch and Folk toys it is both multi-functional and modern. With the inspiring words of "fearless, wild, brave, courageous, kind, loving" etched around the surface it is also a beautiful baby shower gift.
Be sure to keep it with you as a easily transportable distraction for your baby, should they get restless in the car or pram - or in the high chair waiting for dinner!
- Etched beautifully with inspirational words - "fearless, wild, brave, courageous, kind, loving"
- Untreated and uncoated Beech hard wood - naturally anti-bacterial, splinter free and 100% biodegradable. (You can seal if desired with your choice of oil or oil mix such as coconut oil, olive oil, beeswax etc.)
- The wood has been sanded silky smooth - safe for little mouths.
- Built in rattle - soft woody gentle sound
- 85mm in diameter - the perfect size for little hands
- Designed in Australia and ethically produced.
- Independently tested and exceeds the mandatory safety standards for Australia/New Zealand (AS/NZS ISO8124) plus EN71 standards for the EU area.