This unique Organic World Explorer Play Mat features hand drawn art work by Byron Bay artist Rachel McKenzie celebrating countries all around the world. Plush cushioning for babies comfort and interesting designs to discuss with older children, this is a multi-purpose product to be used for years to come. Made with Certified Organic Cotton Outer and OEKO-TEK certified non-toxic polyester fill for easy washing and drying.
- Comes with a cotton drawstring storage bag for easy clean storage when not in use.
- Generous 120 cm (47 inches) diameter size. This is larger then MOST other mats on the market.
- Designed in Australia and Ethically made in India
- GOTS certified organic fabrics used - Soft organic cotton top, organic cotton binding edge and super thick and durable organic canvas base fabric.
- OekoTex certified - free from chemicals
- Machine Washable - this organic cotton play mat uses a non-toxic OEKO-TEK certiifed polyester fill to make it super easy to wash and dry and to avoid mould. The problem with using natural fibers as fill is that they are difficult to dry thoroughly and can host mould.