Give the gift of sleep to someone who needs a little help relaxing and drifting off! This beautiful gift pack is perfect for pregnant mama's or new mums who could use a little bit of help relaxing!
Featuring the beautiful native Australian Grevillea flowers, with their delicate individual curling petals, long stamens and soft pastel pinks.
This Sleep Gift Pack by WheatBags Love includes:
- a relaxing lavender eyepillow with some weight to help with calming that can be heated or chilled. This is perfect for tired eyes, headaches and to help you get to sleep,
- a natural tin of sleep balm you can dab on your temples or pulse points. Featuring calming lavendar, rosewood and vanilla essential oils and
- earplugs to block out unwanted noise. This is especially helpful if someone else is looking after your baby while you catch up on some sleep!
- Hand made in Australia
- A perfect gift for loved ones who need some extra help with sleep!
- The eyepillow and sleep balm are handmade in Melbourne from all natural and organic materials.
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Size: 18cm x 10cm x 4cm
- Sleep Balm: 15ml
We Love WheatBags Love!
This beautiful team in Melbourne believe that it’s the little things that count, like getting a good night’s rest or taking the time to ease away the stress of your day. It’s time to give some love back to your body and some comfort to your soul.
The WheatBags Love team only use natural and organic materials that are biodegradable. They cut the fabric thoughtfully to ensure there is a bare minimum of waste offcuts, and all parts of the process, from cutting to sewing and labelling the bags is done by hand in Melbourne. This is a product that is absolutely ethically made and high quality!
Finally, the packaging is made from recycled and post consumer waste and is recyclable and biodegradable. Hooray for beautiful Australian Brands!