Perfect for blocking out the light when you're trying to sleep while the baby has a nap, or to block out the light from baby's night light! These soft eyemasks are the perfect gift for a new mum or mum-to-be! This cotton eyemask features blues and greens in a beautiful Australian watercolour painting representing banksia leaves as seen from underneath looking up unto the beautiful bright blue sky.
- Perfect gift for new mums or mum-to-be
- Hand made in Australia
- Digitally printed designer fabric
- Perfect size for covering your eyes and blocking out light
- 100% cotton with a blue cotton backing which is super soft
- Includes inner padding for extra comfort
- Size: 20cm x 10cm (elastic is 28cm long)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.
We Love WheatBags Love!
This beautiful team in Melbourne believe that it’s the little things that count, like getting a good night’s rest or taking the time to ease away the stress of your day. It’s time to give some love back to your body and some comfort to your soul.
The WheatBags Love team only use natural and organic materials that are biodegradable. They cut the fabric thoughtfully to ensure there is a bare minimum of waste offcuts, and all parts of the process, from cutting to sewing and labelling the bags is done by hand in Melbourne. This is a product that is absolutely ethically made and high quality!
Finally, the packaging is made from recycled and post consumer waste and is recyclable and biodegradable. Hooray for beautiful Australian Brands!