Pregnancy can be pretty hard on your body. With a growing baby inside as we go about our day it is no wonder we develop sore muscles and sore feet. Taking epsom salt baths can be a relaxing way for pregnant women to help ease those aches with warm water.
This beautiful blend of 100% Natural Bath Salts is designed to help soak away your aches and pains and deeply relax using Natural Epsom Salt & Pink Himalayan Salts, combined with relaxing essential oils of lavender & citrus.
This Pregnancy Soak Contains
- Natural Epsom Salts are known for high magnesium content and are recommended to help with muscle relaxation
- Pink Himalayan Salt contains 84 beneficial minerals including iron, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium. It can promote stress-relieving and endorphin-boosting effects
- Essential Oils of Orange, Lavender, Bergamot, Patchouli and Ylang Ylang are known for their relaxation and calming benefits (and smell divine!)
How to Use
Bath Soak - Pour the desired amount into warm water (not hot!), and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. We love to create a spa at home with some relaxing music and candle light.
Foot Soak - This is also great to use as a foot soak if you have sore feet - grab a tub and pour in the desired amount with hot water and give your aching feet a good soak while you relax with a book or something fun on the TV!
Look after yourself mama
When you are pregnant it is important to maintain your body temperature so you don't overheat or dehydrate. We recommend drinking water prior to soaking, and enjoy a warm bath but make sure it is not too hot. It is also a good idea to have assistance to get out of the bath towards the end of your pregnancy if you feel you need it.
Enjoying an epsom salt bath is a natural way for pregnant women to help reduce pregnancy aches and is also a natural stress reducer. Epsom Salt Baths have many benefits and may help with
- magnesium deficiency
- leg cramps
- improved blood circulation
- relax muscles
- anti-inflammatory and therefore reduces swelling
Please always check with your health provider before having a bath if you have a high risk pregnancy or have a history of blood pressure issues or feeling light headed or faint.
Natural Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulphate), Pink Himalayan Salt, Natural Australian Sea Salt, Essential Oil Blend (Orange [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel], Bergamot [Citrus Bergamia Peel Expressed], Patchouli [Pogostemon Cablin], Lavender [Lavandula Angustifolia], Ylang Ylang [Cananga Odorata Flower])
Nice to know
- Produced in Australia
- Australian Owned Business