Bestselling Choc Chip Lactation Cookies by Franjo's Kitchen are the perfect easy, healthy snack for busy mums. The Milk & Love team send hundreds every week to Mums around Australia, and get fresh tins in every other week.
These delicious cookies are great to have on hand to nourish yourself while feeding and as a wholesome (and tasty) snack.
"I love these cookies. I have tried a few on the market but these are the tastiest and best at boosting milk supply. They don't taste too sugary too which is good." - Happy Milk and Love Mum
Franjo's Kitchen Lactation Cookie Features
- Nut free, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan* GMO Free, Australian Made
- Start with 2 or 3 cookies per day and monitor results over the next 3 days, then adjust from there
- 14 cookies per tin, 18g per cookie. 252g total
- Developed by a naturopath and nutritionist (Jo!) to support breastfeeding mum
- Indulgent yet wholesome nutritious cookies to keep your energy going!
- Shelf life of at least 9 months. Consume within 4 weeks of opening.
- The tin can be repurposed as something else! Decorate it and use it as a pencil holder, store playdough, or lego bits!
Allergy advice: this product contains gluten (oats), manufactured on equipment that also makes products containing dairy, tree nuts and soy.
Created by a Naturopath for Breastfeeding Mums
These popular lactation cookies are nourishing and delicious, and are also dairy free, egg free and contain no refined sugar. Full of natural galactagogue* oats, brewers yeast and flaxseeds. Along with the superfood’s chia seeds, coconut oil and buckwheat flour these lactation cookies not only help you ‘fill up your tanks’ while breastfeeding, but also load you & your baby up with vitamins, minerals & good fats during this time.
Each ingredient has been carefully selected by naturopath Jo from Franjo's Kitchen, and plays an important role in not only helping mums meet their breastfed baby’s needs but also their own health which is often ignored during this demanding time. So, even if you have stopped breastfeeding but are looking for a tasty, healthful snack to keep you on your toes then grab one of our little beauties. Find out more about the ingredients below under "More Information"
* ‘galactagogue’ is a Greek word for substances that promotes lactation
Produced on equipment that makes gluten, nut & dairy products.
Why we love Franjos Kitchen Lactation Cookies
Fran and Jo created Franjo's Kitchen with a passion for creating yummy, nutritious and most importantly delicious snacks for the whole family. What you put into your body is so important, especially when pregnant and breastfeeding. So Franjo's Kitchen have formulated delicious products with your health and well being in mind.
Franjo's Kitchen Choc Chip Cookie Ingredients:
Oats, Buckwheat Flour, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Sugar, Organic Maple Syrup, Dark (55%) Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Mass, Rapadura Whole Cane Sugar, Crystallino Cane Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soya Lecithin), Brewers Yeast, Flaxseed Meal, Vanilla Extract, Chia Seed, Salt, Bi-Carb Soda.