Raspberry Leaf is recommended from week 32 of pregnancy (not before!) to help tone your pelvic and uterine muscles in preparation for labour. There is some evidence to suggest that drinking raspberry leaf tea reduces the likelihood of interventions and reduces the length of your labour.
"So yummy and relaxing! Love this tea so far! I finished it within two weeks and i’m already onto my second box! It has a lovely taste, especially with a squeeze of honey. Tastes very similar to green tea. I find that drinking this before bed really calms me down and relaxes my body! " - Milk & Love Mum
Raspberry Leaf Tea Benefits
- May be beneficial after 32 weeks of pregnancy to help tone pelvic and uterine muscles in preparation for labour
- Contains a rich assortment of vitamins including vitamin B complex, calcium, iron, magnesium and fragarine
- Start with one cup of tea per day and gradually increase to three
- This tea is blended by an experienced herbalist
- If you are worried about your pregnancy or labour or experiencing contractions after drinking raspberry leaf tea, please see your healthcare professional.
Why we love Mama Body Tea Blends
Our team at Milk and Love specialises in finding beautiful family run businesses that are creating high quality products for mums and babies for you to enjoy. Mama Body Tea is a beautiful Australian business created by Jessica Spencer in 2012 when she became a mother and wanted to find a natural way to help with settling her babies upset tummy, and then to help boost her own Milk Supply. Jessica worked with Herbalist and Naturopath Anne Cousins to develop a range of beautiful herbal teas especially for Mum's. Jessica's friend, Jess O'Brien later joined the business, and the two friends have worked tirelessly to create the brand that Mama Body Tea is today.
Raspberry Leaf Tea Ingredients
Contains Organic Loose Leaf: Raspberry leaf, Peppermint & Stinging Nettle
Note: Raspberry Leaf is best avoided in the 1st and 2nd Trimester of pregnancy.
Formulated by the Mama Body Tea naturopath and herbalist and made from the highest quality organic herbs to ensure maximum therapeutic benefits when drinking. It is completely caffeine free, vegan friendly and has no additives or sugars added.
Infuse one pyramid teabag in a cup for 3-5 minutes, and enjoy!
* Please contact your health care practitioner before taking this tea if you are pregnant, nursing and have any concerns *