These set of 6 ultra soft bamboo reusable breast pads have ultra soft bamboo velour fabric on one side and a gorgeous floral pink print on the outer side.
The outside fabric is high quality waterproof PUL in a pink rose pattern, tested to withstand 300 standard wash cycles, at 90 degrees centigrade. A highly absorbent bamboo fleece is then added as the middle layer to help with those extra leaky days (and nights) with a newborn. The inner layer is made with the softest bamboo velour. If well treated these should last much longer than 300 wash cycles.
- Premium fabrics mean that these breast pads are super soft on your skin and the most absorbent on the market. They are designed to last for longer than your average breast pads!
- Waterproof outer lining ensures that you won't show visible signs of leakage.
- Packed in a little drawstring calico bag, so you can carry a spare everywhere you go.
- Each package contains 3 pairs (6xpads) of bamboo reusable breast pads.
- Two layers of premium bamboo fabric for superior absorption, plus one layer of the best PUL waterproof fabric we could find.
- 11.5cm diameter
- Inner layer: Bamboo Velour
- Middle Layer: Bamboo Fleece
- Outer layer: 100% PUL Waterproof fabric made with solvent free "green" adhesive. It is environmentally friendly and releases no volatile organics.
- These breast pads can be washed at up to 60 degrees if needed, however we recommend washing at 30 to 40 degrees in a lingerie bag
- Line dry to get longer wear out of them.
- Do not tumble dry as this will wear the fabric.
Who's going to LOVE this!
- Breastfeeding mum's - particularly with hungry newborns!
- Mum's experiencing sore nipples whilst feeding and are looking for something softer on their skin.
- Eco conscious nursing mum's.
- These are also a beautiful and practical addition to a new mum gift bag! Grab some lactation teas and cookies, and you will get first prize for the most thoughtful (and useful present)!
- Designed in Brisbane for Milk and Love.
- Made in a small family workshop in China
- Materials sourced and manufactured in ethical factories in China, USA and NZ.