Eat, Sleep, Change Nappy, Repeat! The Purebaby organic cotton Sleepsuit has been built for nights (and days) like this! Whether it's a new baby or a growth spurt, reach for this in your baby's first wardrobe to help you make the job of dressing and undressing as easy as possible. Not fasteners make nappy changing, even at night time, a breeze!
With a pale grey leaf pattern it is gender neutral and a lovely gift for a new baby or to pack into your hospital bag.
- Soft Ribbed Envelope Neckline - for Easy Dressing, allowing a comfortable stretch over you babies little head but also enough coverage once on.
- Elasticised Base with Extra Long Body - This makes nappy changing a breeze! The extra long body will ensure your baby is snug and covered but when it comes to checking or changing nappies, simply pull up. There is nothing fiddly about this design!
- Made from 100% organic cotton - Purebaby pure organic cotton is of the highest certified standard - grown and harvested without the use of toxic chemicals. It is softer and safer for babies so their skin is never irritated. And will last and last, through washing and subsequent babies!
- Cold gentle machine wash - because who has time to hand wash when you have a new baby!
- Ethically made in India
- 0000 | Newborn - If unsure of sizing it's always worth having a few newborn pieces in your babies wardrobe. As teeny-tiny as they look most babies do start in this size (even though they may quickly grow out of it.)
- 000 - 0-3 Months - The perfect size to buy if you are unsure and want to play it safe (they can always grow into it) ...or if you are buying as a new baby gift.