'Love' was created featuring a warm rich fragrance to invoke feelings of comfort and being cherished. Perfect for when you need a little extra TLC, or some time to nurture your soul.
This beautiful blend features the richness of myrrh and musk, lightened with light floral touches of heliotrope, magnolia and jasmine. The base hints of tonka bean, amber and vetiver to give it a mystical feel.
Triple Scented Fragrance
Top Notes: Bergamot, Leaf Green
Middle Notes: Magnolia, Heliotrope
Base Notes: Myrrh, Tonka Bean
Milk & Love Soy Candle Features
- Hand poured with love in Brisbane
- Beautifully boxed and ready for gifting
- Triple scented soy candles which means we've used complex fragrances with top, middle and base notes
- Our candles are lightly scented with a subtle fragrance to enhance your environment (not overwhelm it)
- High quality artisan fragrance oils made with pure essential oils and fragrances
- Approximately 180g, giving about 33 hours burn time
- Natural, recyclable and biodegradable
- Clean burning soy candles made with lead free cotton wicks.
Enjoying your candles during pregnancy and early motherhood
Our candles are carefully hand poured with natural soy wax and non-toxic, lead free cotton wicks. Milk and Love candles use a lower frangrance load than normal because women and children are more sensitive to smell during pregnancy and early motherhood. We recommend burning all candles in a well ventilated space for no longer than 3 to 4 hours at a time.
How to look after your Natural Soy Candle
1. Always trim the wick to around 6mm before burning, before every burn
2. When you first burn your candle, let it burn for at least 3 hours so the wax melts across the top of the candle. This helps it burn properly for all future burns.
3. Don't burn it for too long at any one time - a maximum of 3 hours at a time will make sure it melts properly but also provides enough scent.
4. Use the lid to cover it when not in use to protect it from dust and contain the scent
5. Enjoy your candle!