This beautiful gender neutral Elephant Teething Ring by PureBaby features various textures, shapes and things to grab to keep bub interested. With food grade silicone beads and natural non-toxic beech wood, this is also great for little ones to chew on to help soothe sore, irritated gums. Great for developing hand and eye coordination.
- Food grade silicone beads in gender neutral warm grey
- Fantastic for development of hand, eye coordination
- Ring and Elephant Made from 100% Beech Wood
- Chemical free and non-toxic
- Recommended for 10+ months of age
- Teething ring measures approx 18cm in diameter, and wooden elephant measures approx 6.5cm end to end.
- Comes with PureBaby cotton bag for storing your teething ring - great for keeping clean when you're stashing in your nappy bag
In neutral timber, this is a lovely gift for a new baby or to add to a baby shower gift box.
We Love PureBaby
The team at Milk and Love finds the best products for modern mothers and their babies. We love Purebaby products because they are always such high quality and they are so conscious of the environment. The founder of Purebaby, Mirabai Winford, created Purebaby when she couldn't find any good quality organic clothes for her first daughter, Samara. Founded in 2002, Purebaby is an Australian owned company creating unique, organic clothing for babies and children.
Purebaby's vision is to create beautiful baby products that are designed and manufactured with love and respect for the world in which we live, the world where our children will grow and play. The organic cotton used by Purebaby is certified by the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and is soft, strong and resilient. It is grown without harmful chemicals, using methods and materials that have a low environmental impact.