Q: What is the most important ingredient for a successful breastfeeding relationship?
To find out, join Katie James as she explains the cultural aspect of breastfeeding in Western Society. Most women initiate breastfeeding but the rate of breastfeeding declines dramatically in the first few weeks and months after birth. Find out what's going on and the most important ingredient for a successful breastfeeding relationship!
Watch Now >
Content summary (and timestamp):
- 1:01 - "Your Breastfeeding Support Network is so important"
- 1:04 - "Partners have an important role in supporting baby and mum"
- 4:01 - "Your Milk is Designed for very frequent feeding - between 8 and 12 times in 24 hours on average"
- 6:06 - "Breastfeeding has many benefits for both baby and mum"
- 8:36 - Summary of key benefits
- 8:44 - "Your body starts preparing for breastfeeding while you're still pregnant"
- 11:23 - Key takeaways from this video
Chat about this video in the Milk and Love Mums Facebook Group -> Go to Milk & Love Mums Facebook Group