Georgeous dusky blue with soft pink floral designs makes this beautiful dress a go to for all occassions. Featuring a fun swishy skirt and flutter sleeves, this special dress is feminine and cool to wear all summer long. The fabric feels so soft and light to wear. Best of all, it has pockets!
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! You can undo the buttons all the way down to the waistline for breastfeeding access
Can I wear it during pregnancy? Yes! A stretchy waist and plenty of fabric through the middle and skirt will drape beautifully over a bump or straight down post partum.
- button down front for easy breastfeeding access anytime
- shirred stretchy empire waist that fits perfectly whether you are pregnant or post partum
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- feminine flutter sleeves with a swishy skirt gives a lovely silhouette
- soft rayon fabric with no lining for extra breathability
- Looks great on its own, or add a belt or blazer to dress it up
This dress is a generous fit, although is a little more fitted across the bust compared to other similar dresses. We recommend going down a size if you are in between, or sticking to your normal size if you are fuller busted. In the images Corryn is wearing a size Large and is normally a size 14.
- Small - 8 to 10
- Medium - 12 to 14
- Large - 16 to 18
- XLarge - 20
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat and iron inside out.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). Carefully chosen for stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access, we love the on-trend designs and prints that you can wear through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond without losing your personal style. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that really make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China using plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose, this range is breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.