We're dreaming of tropical holidays in this gorgeous green palm leaf print. Features button down easy breastfeeding access, comfy drawstring waist you can adjust for pregnancy or post partum and pockets! Add a pair of flat sandals and you're ready for anything.
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! You can undo the front buttons for easy breastfeeding access
Can I wear it during pregnancy? Yes! This loose style is perfect for maternity. Loosen the drawstring waist for a flowing casual style and the cinch it back in post partum.
This Maternity & Breastfeeding Dress Features
- button down for easy breastfeeding access anytime
- loose fit with adjustable drawstring waist that will give you extra room during pregnancy, or can be cinched in post partum
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- soft and lightweat rayon fabric for summer
- easy wash care. Just pop in lingerie bag and wash on cool delicates. Hang in shade to dry.
Rugen (pictured) is wearing a size small. She is normally a size 8.
This style is a generous fit, if you are in between sizes please go down a size.
- Small - 8 to 10
- Medium - 12 to 14
- Large - 14 to 16
- XLarge - 16 to 18
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat and iron inside out.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). We love the stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access. You can enjoy these through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China. This range uses plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose. These fabrics are breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.