We're making it easier to choose eco-friendly disposable nappies! TOM Organic is commited to creating products that minimise their impact on the environment. Your baby will likely use over 6,000 nappies and 12,000 wipes over the first few years of life, so choosing a plant based, biodegradable option makes a HUGE difference to landfill.
Tooshies by TOM are:
- Made with plant based materials - We choose to use naturally derived materials wherever possible, instead of oil-based.
- Sustainable planet friendly - By choosing tooshies by TOM you're giving a little bit of love back to the planet.
- Hypoallergenic soft and gentle - They're softer, breathable and more gentle on the skin.
High performance nappies:
- High rise waste band sits close to the baby's back to avoid blow outs and deep gusset to prevent leakage
- Triple layer protection made from bio materials (corn) to draw moisture away from skin's surface
- 100% sustainable backsheet to care for the environment and allow baby's skin to breathe
- Snug slim fit with a super stretchy elastic waist (and super cute prints!)
- Flexible tabs for a wiggle-proof fit
2.5% of Australian landfill is made up of nappies alone. tooshies by TOM is easing the load on our environment by swapping out plastic and crude-oil based materials with sustainable, plant based materials in nappies and baby wipes.
Why we love Tooshies by TOM
TOM Organic was founded on the philosophy that women should never have to compromise their wellbeing or the health of the planet with the products they buy. TOM seek to enrich women’s lives by exercising social and ethical responsibility in every aspect of their work—from where they source their organic cotton to the way they run their business.
All of the cotton used is certified organic to both the international GOTS Standard and the Australian Organic Standard. The ACO audits TOMs entire supply chain annually. All outer packaging is recyclable and FSC certified, and they use only soy-based inks when printing. TOM wipes are 100% biodegradable and whilst their nappies are leading the way on sustainability, technology currently doesn’t enable us to make a fully biodegradable nappy that will also actually work. TOM is committed to leading innovation in this space and are working with the most progressive companies to discover new biodegradable technology that will, over time increase compostability.