Wear this cute dress everyday to the park or out for lunch, with a fresh floral print on a green background to brighten your mood.
Flutter sleeves with a tiered skirt, button to the stretchy waist and v neckline create a flattering design that can be worn in early stages of pregnancy and immediately post partum.
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! You can undo the buttons all the way to the waist for easy breastfeeding access
Can I wear it during pregnancy? Yes! The stretchy waist can fit a bump. Be aware that towards the end of your pregnancy, if you have a beautiful big bump the dress may be too short to wear.
- button down to waist for easy breastfeeding access anytime
- shirred waist that will give you extra room for post partum or a small bump
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- flattering flutter sleeves
- soft rayon fabric with no lining for extra breathability
This style is true to size with a flattering design. In the images Corryn is wearing a size Medium and is normally a size 12 or 14. Fits bust size up to a DD cup size.
- Small - 8 to 10
- Medium - 12 to 14
- Large - 14 to 16
- XLarge - 16 to 18
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat and iron inside out.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). We love the stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access. You can enjoy these through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China. This range uses plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose. These fabrics are breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.