Made for romance, featuring broderie anglaise cotton fabric design in white for summer. This breastfeeding friendly dress is great for special occasions and also features pockets!
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! This dress features buttons all the way down the front. They can be a bit fiddly to undo and redo so we recommend this dress is best for older babies or pumping mums.
Can I wear it during pregnancy? This dress has a stretchy waist, however the lined cotton mid and skirt doesn't have much space. You can wear this through to the 2nd trimester and post partum, however this won't fit a big bump!
- button down front for breastfeeding and pumping access
- shirred stretchy waist perfect for post partum or up to second trimester pregnancy
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- fun flirty length with broderie detailing through the white cotton fabric
- flutter sleeves for an extra feminine touch
- Looks great on its own, or add a tan belt or jacket to change it up
This dress is fairly true to size. In the images Corryn is wearing a size Large and is normally a size 14.
- Small - 10
- Medium - 12
- Large - 14
- XLarge - 16
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). Carefully chosen for stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access, we love the on-trend designs and prints that you can wear through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond without losing your personal style.
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China using plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose, this range is breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.