A beautiful set of 2 open weave baby swaddle wraps featuring rainbows and narwhals! These 100% cotton swaddles make a beautiful gift for a new baby. This set comes with 2 gorgeous prints:
- Narwhal Print: This Narwhal’s taking a vacation to sunnier waters to explore the coral and tropical fish of a warmer climate. Meeting new friends and experiencing rainbows for the first time as he swims through the warm ocean. Featured colors: watercolors of greys, blues and coral on a white background
- Hello Sunshine Print: Rainbows, Sunshine’s and cotton-puff clouds float by on a peaceful steel-blue background Featured colors: watercolors of modern rainbows: oranges, blues, yellows and greys on a steel blue background.
- Set of 2 Swaddle blankets in complementary patterns
- Ultra-soft and breathable: premium 100% open-weave cotton muslin
- Perfectly sized: approx. 120cm x 120cm
- Multi-use: as a swaddle blanket, sunshade over a stroller or car seat, or a light blanket
- Machine washable
We love Bebe au Lait
One of our favourite things to do at Milk and Love is find small brands making beautiful products that are designed to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.