Rich earthy tones of brown and pink feature in this gorgeous soft floral dress by Boho. With pockets, a flattering v neckline and drawsting waist, this dress is perfect for your Winter wardrobe.
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! You can undo the buttons all the way to the waist for breastfeeding access.
Can I wear it during pregnancy? Yes! The drawstring waist sits above your belly and the full skirt have plenty of room to drape over a bump or draw in the drawstring waist post partum
- button all the way to the waist for breastfeeding access
- full swishy skirt
- drawstring waist that will give you room for a bump or post partum
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- 3/4 sleeves with elasticated hem so you can pull them up or down
- soft rayon fabric with no lining for extra breathability
This style is generous with a flattering design. In the images Corryn is wearing a size Medium and is normally a size 12 or 14.
- Small - 8 to 10
- Medium - 12 to 14
- Large - 14 to 16
- XLarge - 16 to 18
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat and iron inside out.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). We love the stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access. You can enjoy these through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China. This range uses plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose. These fabrics are breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.