This simple, yet stunning Organic Cotton Long Sleeve Nursing Dress by Danish brand, MILKER, will become an instant favourite in your winter collection.
The luxuriously soft organic cotton with a hint of elastane is cut into a slim and flattering fit. A double layered bust cleverly hides the easy nursing access – simply pull up the top layer to feed your hungry baby discreetly and easily whenever you need. Your tummy and chest are always covered, and the empire line access is simpler and easier to access, which makes this perfect for new mums who are getting used to breastfeeding in public.
The fit makes this a perfect layering piece, simply throw your knit, scarf or jacket over the top and out the door you go. Dusky blue with black stripes are perfect with jeans or freshen up your look by pairing it with your favourite white distressed denim!
- Blue and black striped long sleeve dress.
- Double layered bust means easy nursing access.
- A flattering, slim fit cut, for easy layering.
- Organic Cotton/Elastane blend for durability and fit.
It's all in the Details!
- 92% organic cotton and 8% elastane.
- Delicate machine wash at 40 degrees.
- Model in the picture is 178 cm tall and is wearing a size XS
- For more details on sizing, check the Sizing Guide.
Who's going to LOVE this?
- Nursing mothers.
- Mums needing to breastfeed and who want a classic winter dress that can be worn alone or easily (and comfortably) layered under a cardigan or jacket and leggings or tights.
- Breastfeeding mums who want to embrace a little bit of 'french dressing chic' in their casual winter wardrobe
- MILKER aims to design stylish, practical clothing for breastfeeding mothers that are also sustainable and observe ethical manufacturing practices.
- Organic cotton and bamboo fabrics are predominantly used.
- This is not throw away fashion! Quality materials and product methods ensure longevity. These pieces will see you through Breastfeeding and beyond.