All any breastfeeding mother wants is a stylish and comfy top that is easy to nurse a hungry baby in. (OK, maybe there is a few other items on the list but surely this is right up the top!) MILKER delivers this and so much more with this beautiful forest green long sleeved nursing top that really does go with everything. It will quickly become a winter wardrobe staple during cooler months.
- soft and cosy 92% organic cotton that is a medium weight fabric to keep you warm
- slim fit design that is perfect for layering
- ethically made in Portugal with high quality finish
- easy lift up breastfeeding access
- easy wash and wear on 40 degree delicates in lingerie bag
Model in the picture is 178 cm tall and is wearing a size XS. This style is true to size in a fitted design. The medium weight cotton fabric skims the figure without clinging.
Why we love Milker Nursing Tops
Milker Nursing was founded by Adelaide in Denmark to provide stylish and practical clothing that is ethically made with natural fabrics. Their range features organic cotton and bamboo fabrics alongside high quality designs and finishes that we love. Quality materials and product methods ensure longevity. This is not throw away fashion! These pieces will see you through Breastfeeding and beyond.