Ultra soft GOTS Certified Organic Cotton cot blanket with a beautiful design that reads "Reach for the Stars" and a pair of wings that is fun to photograph your baby with. This snuggly and soft knitted blanket will be a favourite from newborn through to young child, and makes a beautiful baby gift.
It can be used in the cot, in the pram, with your Baby Nest, or as an extra blanket for snuggling up in on the couch or over the bed as your baby gets older.
- 100% GOTS Certified Organic Cotton - ultra soft and extra durable. Machine Washable
- Measures 100cm x 100cm and can be used from newborns to young children
- Soft and Snuggly for sleeping with, or playing on
- Made in Australia, providing flexible working conditions for other Mums!
- No harmful chemicals or toxins. Ideal for sensitive skin
- Organic Cotton is grown without synthetic pesticides, herbicides & fertilizers, which means a better world for our children.
Is this a gift? Create your own gift box with your choice of ribbon and messaging here. Create my gift box.
Why we love Bubnest Baby Nests
Bubnest®️ was founded in 2015 after Astrid made a nest for her own bub to facilitate travels overseas . Bub and nest became inseparable and Astrid found herself using the nest around the house, out and about, at dinner parties, while exercising, at the beach and more. She realised that all new parents could benefit from a breather while bub could rest in a familiar environment free from chemicals and toxins anywhere at anytime. Bubnest®️ was born. Since then Bubnest's mission has been to provide ease to new parents and make the beginning of life even more magical.
We love that Bubnest use the highest quality organic cotton in both the covers and stuffing and make them right here in Australia. Keeping production in Australia is something that is close to Astrid's heart. It ensures your Bubnest is top quality and has been made under fair trade conditions. Even better, by buying from Bubnest, we are helping to provide flexible working opportunities for women that cannot find the right balance in the 'traditional' corporate world while juggling work, home, and family responsibilities.