Like a warm hug, this luxuriously soft breastfeeding jumper is the perfect winter wardrobe staple for nursing mums. Made from fine knit organic cotton, with double layers at the bust for simple and easy breastfeeding access, it is breathable, light weight and so comfortable it can be worn against the skin and without bulky underneath layers. The gorgeous classic colour combination of dark blue with black stripes is perfection, particularly when paired with your favourite denim. The slim fitting design and high rounded neckline creates a stunning top you will want to wear again and again. It is the perfect blend of style and practicality, aimed at breastfeeding mothers who want to look good whilst comfortably feeding their baby - and stay warm without having to remove multiple outer garments! The quality of the Danish brand MILKER ensures that the colour and shape will be maintained wash after wash!
- 100% Organic super fine knit cotton - warm, but lightweight, soft and breathable!
- Earthy Bottle Green with lighter green stripes.
- Long sleeves.
- Slim fitting with a high round crew style neckline.
- Empire line feeding access - layered bust for easy breastfeeding.
- Premium fabric and manufacturing ensures durability - washable again and again and it will keep its shape and colour wash after wash.
It's all in the Details!
- Organic cotton (100%).
- Delicate wash cycle at 40 degrees.
- Model in the picture is 178 cm tall and is wearing a size XS
- For more details on sizing, check the Sizing Guide.
Who's going to LOVE this?
- Breastfeeding women.
- Mum's needing to nurse outdoors - perhaps while watching their other children at the park or playing sport - and would really like to stay warm without cumbersome layers.
- Nursing mum's who want a winter top that has quick, discreet easy access.
- 100% organic cotton.
- MILKER is a Danish brand that creates beautiful and practical clothes for pregnant and breastfeeding women. MILKERs’ high attention to detail and quality ensures their clothing features organic cotton and bamboo fabrics crafted in well-established factories in Portugal, India and China. Ongoing quality control by MILKER ensures sustainable manufacturing practices.