The most scrumptious soft organic cotton romper for sleeping in or just hanging out any time of day! Featuring a delicate dusky pink and green floral print with dusky pink hems. We love Sapling Child's exquisite attention to detail, buttery soft organic cotton fabric and convenient zipper style.
- Highest quality soft GOTS certified organic cotton fabric, dyed with GOTS approved water based dyes
- Easy 2 Way Zipper for fuss free nappy changes
- All hems and bindings are double stitched for durability
- Flat stitched side hems so there are no irritating inner seams for baby's delicate skin
- Non-toxic screen printed labels
- Fold-over foot cuffs to convert to footsies
- Extra length in the wrist and ankle cuffs allows for rolling up or down for growing babies
- Raglan design makes guiding little arms through arm holes easier
Why we love Sapling Child
Born of a need to source soft and non-irritant clothing for their third baby diagnosed with meningitis at only a few weeks old, this beautiful Australian business combines beautiful styles with truly organic baby clothes. From the GOTS certified fabric, to GOTS approved water based dyes, every aspect of the clothing at Sapling Child aligns with their ethos of environmentally friendly manufacturing.
Sapling Child clothes are made in India under Fair Trade terms and conditions. Sapling Child also ensure the cotton is sourced organicly from farms that are sensitive to their environmental impact, but also to the social impact and health of their farmers. The cotton is knitted in organic factories and printed with organic water based dyes that are free from toxic chemicals and heavy metals.