- Gender Netural colours & design- for when you don't know if you are having a boy or girl and to pass on to subsequent children!
- Short Sleeves - versatile and able to worn in summer or layer over top with a knit in the cooler months.
- Envelope Shoulders - fold over fabric at the shoulders enables you to dress your baby more easily.
- Crotch clips - for quickly dressing and undressing a wriggly baby and easy nappy changes!
- Made with 100% GOTS certified soft organic cotton - organic fabrics are farmed without pesticides, insecticides, or chemical fertilizers which means they are perfect for sensitive baby skin.
- Each piece is professionally printed in Los Angeles with silkscreens and eco-friendly, non-toxic ink - ensuring long lasting designs.
- Cold gentle machine wash, inside out. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach. - Easy Wash & Care
- Ethically made and printed in the USA
Based out of Los Angeles, California, Kerynn is the Owner and Creator of Tenth & Pine. Inspired by Love and Kindness she designs baby things that celebrate those special moments and creates lasting memories.
Kerynn is a mother herself, however, she was given a less than 1% chance of ever conceiving naturally due to stage 4 Endometriosis. Magically 10 years later, to her surprise she was pregnant! Once miracle baby Ezra Jade was born, and Kerynn began loving all things baby.
As a stay at home mum with a Masters in Business, she decided to create a shop that focused on creating gender neutral, USA made, organic, eco- friendly collections. Providing long lasting designs made for multiple washes to pass from one babe to the next!