This Essentials collection of soft and pure organic cotton baby clothes by PureBaby is the perfect starter wardrobe for a new baby, or for Baby Hospital Bag. This is a beautiful gift for new parents to help them get started for a baby shower or when baby arrives.
This Organic Baby Clothes Bundle includes
- 1x printed long sleeve footed growsuit
- 1x long sleeve printed sleepsuit
- 1x cosy organic bodysuit
- 1x printed bunny rug (80cm x 80cm)
- 1x muslin wrap
- 1x knot hat
- 1x cosy organic sock pack
- 1x bib with press stud fastening.
This Essentials Set comes in a lovely calico bag making the ideal newborn gift. Clothing size 0000 (newborn).
Set is valued at over $150.
- Full length sleeves and legs are built for comfort and warmth and will easily take baby from cot to pram. These super soft rompers in soft neutrals are the perfect pieces for babies first wardrobe or packing into a hospital bag.
- Full Length Double Zip - Open the zip from the top or the bottom, depending on whether it's just a nappy change or a complete outfit. Zips make it so quick and easy, even for those nigh time changes were buttons and clips are just too fiddly (and nobody wants to have to turn on a bright light in the middle of the night).
- Safety Fold at Neckline - To protect delect baby skin from scratchy zip toggles.
- Optional Turn-over mittens - For extra warmth and to protect babies (and mums) from scratchy nails. Geez they can be sharp!
- Made from 100% organic cotton - Purebaby pure organic cotton is of the highest certified standard - grown and harvested without the use of toxic chemicals. It is softer and safer for babies so their skin is never irritated. And will last and last, through washing and subsequent babies!
- Cold gentle machine wash - because who has time to hand wash when you have a new baby!
- Ethically made in India
- 0000 | Newborn - If unsure of sizing it's always worth having a few newborn pieces in your babies wardrobe. As teeny-tiny as they look most babies do start in this size (even though they may quickly grow out of it.)