Never get dressed again! This super soft bamboo nursing and maternity robe by Posh Peanut is ready for all the action of motherhood, delivered in style. It easily accommodates a growing belly during pregnancy and then transitions to be worn post delivery, as a beautiful backdrop for memories with you and your new little peanut. Once home you can wear it all day long and conveniently throw it on at night for nocturnal nursing. It is also the perfect gift for a new mum or mum to be that nails the brief and delivers both function and form. Check out the beautiful matching baby wrap with co-ordinated headband, also by Posh Peanut
- 3/4 sleeve - to avoid wet sleeves when washing your hands (a lot when you have a baby) and staying out of the way while changing nappies
- Mid-length means that it's not too short for visitors and not too long to move around easily
- Adjustable ties inside and out and cleverly positioned belt sits high on the belly to accommodate your growing bump
- Deep pockets - because every mum knows that pockets are everything!!!
- True to size and very adjustable!
- 95% Bamboo Viscose & 5% Spandex - Luxurious, lightweight, breathable and naturally hypoallergenic for maximum comfort all year round (even for sensitive skin)
- Posh Peanut's unique technique producing vivid bright colours is this brands signature. Everything is pre-washed and colours will not fade.
- Machine washable/ Tumble Dry Low for low maintenance (wash separately from any items with zips and other attachments that could damage the ultra soft fabric.)
Why we Love Posh Peanut Maternity Robes
From humble beginnings creating custom hand-made headbands for babies ‘just for fun’ and selling via ETSY, Fiona Sahakian, founder of Posh Peanut has built her business into a brand synonymous with bold colour, buttery soft bamboo and the creation of something very special.
After years as a successful hairstylist in Los Angeles, CA Fiona's genuine love for children and children's clothing exploded after the birth of her own little peanuts. Growing up in a crafty family built around 3 generations of seamstresses enabled Fiona to develop her brand for everyday Posh wear for little girls – starting with headbands. Bamboo viscose is her fabric of choice due to its hypo-allergenic nature and because it’s something special.
Posh Peanut is dedicated to providing fashion forward, excellent quality and adorable children’s clothing, accessories and luxury robes for mums. After 12 years of success and growth Fiona continues to still be involved in every aspect of the business.