Soft cotton cross-front nursing bra in soft Apricot is designed for comfy at home wear and night time wear, with low support and ultra comfort wear. It keeps breast pads in place and soaks up any extra moisture to keep you feeling cool and calm all night long. You can wear this through pregnancy and post partum.
1) Premium Light-Weight Fabric: we have deliberately used a premium, light-weight cotton spandex jersey knit that feels buttery soft and smooth. The light-to-touch fabric is at once sturdy yet remarkably stretchy so it provides sufficient “give” in its fit. The result? Enveloping support without constriction.
2) Natural Cotton Fibre: Cotton is our choice of fibre for its ability to absorb moisture with ease – a critical feature for nursing mums. Cotton is very durable and tolerates being washed frequently, a requirement that must be met for this daily bra.
3) Non-Wired Supportive Underbust Band: a special, ultra thin and malleable elastic is used in the underbust band for flexible tensile support. At 3/4 inch width, the band is sufficient without being necessarily bulky.
4) Reinforced Neckline for Pull-Down Nursing: the cross over front neckline is reinforced with camouflaged, thin elasticized bands that are supple and stretchy. This invisible reinforcement is designed to withstand high frequency usage at the neckline.
5) Double-lined front with pockets to hold removable breast pads (not included).
6) Clean and sleek finishes. The front and back necklines are sewn with a stitch-free finishing.
Size & Fit (measure the fullest around your bust):
- S: Up to 91.4cm
- M: Up to 97.8cm
- L: Up to 104.1cm
- XL: Up to 110.5cm
We love Mothers En Vogue Breastfeeding Clothes
Mothers En Vogue was the first brand at Milk and Love! We have loved providing Mothers En Vogue clothes for our customers since 2014 because their range is so flattering for new mums and mums-to-be, and the premium natural fabrics they use are so comfortable to wear and better for the environment.
Sharon, mum of 2, founded Mothers En Vogue in 2003 when she couldn't find any stylish nursing clothes to wear that were made with natural fabrics. The styles by Mothers En Vogue are designed to last, to be flattering for new mums, and to be easy to breastfeed in.