This beautiful baby wrap illustrated with a unique planes and air balloons design is more than just fashion. It is also the softest, stretchy bamboo baby wrap made to swaddle your baby and keep them cosy tight and assist with less movement and more sleep. Pop on the matching beanie for ultimate cuteness.
This set is also a unique and beautiful gift for special mums and bubs. The large swaddle also makes a great stroller blanket, nursing cover, receiving blanket and is sure to become a treasured possession, used for many years as your baby grows. Also see our beautiful Post Peanut bamboo nursing and maternity robes for Mum.
- 44 X 44 inches | 111cm X 111cm which means a generous amount of fabric to secure your bundle and keep them from wriggling out of their wrap.
- Set also includes 1 coordinated adorable beanie for extra warmth and picture perfect moments
- Individually packaged in a lovely box for the perfect Baby Shower gift.
- Original prints and patterns, unique to Posh Peanut
- Posh Peanuts technique in producing vivid bright colours is the brands signature. Everything is pre-washed and colours will not fade.
- 95% bamboo from viscose, 5% spandex means Lightweight and breathable with maximum comfort for your babies delicate skin.
- No chemicals used during the Posh Peanut production process. As Babies skin is thinner than adults and have fewer natural oils to defend against chemicals this makes Posh Peanut swaddles the perfect choice.
- Wash on delicate | tumble dry low for low maintenance (wash separately from any items with zips and other attachments that could damage the ultra soft fabric.)
Why we Love Posh Peanut
From humble beginnings creating custom hand-made headbands for babies ‘just for fun’ on the side, to selling via ETSY, Fiona Sahakian, founder of Posh Peanut has built her business into a brand synonymous with bold colour, buttery soft bamboo and the creation of something unique.
After many years as a successful hairstylist in Los Angeles, CA Fiona's genuine love for children and children's clothing exploded after the birth of her own children. Growing up in a crafty family built around 3 generations of seamstresses enabled Fiona to develop her brand for everyday Posh wear for little girls – starting with headbands. Bamboo viscose is her fabric of choice due to its hypo-allergenic nature and because it’s something special.
Posh Peanut is committed to providing fashion forward, excellent quality and adorable children’s clothing, accessories and luxury robes for mums. After 12 years of success and growth Fiona continues to still be involved in every aspect of the business.