Let us help you get ready for the birth of your new baby and ease you into your breastfeeding journey with our Milk & Love collection of carefully curated essentials that we wish we knew we needed (and were available) when we all became first time mums! The new mum - hospital to home survival kit has specialist products that you probably won't have just laying around the house, designed to easily pack straight into your hospital bag! This bundles provides you with things that help during your hospital stay as well as recovery post baby and breastfeeding support.
- For Hospital Bags:
- Perineum Heating & Cooling Strip - Prepare for labour and post partum recovery with the BodyICE Woman perineum strip which has been purposely designed to treat the perineal area pre and post childbirth.
- TOM Organic Maternity Pads x 12 - The softest pure organic cotton for those days and weeks after birth when you need extra gentle care down there!
- Nature's Child Organic Nipple Balm - Extremely soft and moisturising, Nature's Child Certified organic Nipple Balm is the purest nipple cream available. Just what you need to help protect and sooth sore nipples during breastfeeding.
- Tea for Breastfeeding Mums - 20 teabags - This organic and fair trade tea blend has been designed by a naturopath (and mother) to help support milk supply and to ease digestion for both mother and baby. Taking the time to drink a cup of organic tea can be a wonderfully simple way to include a little self nourishing into daily life.
- For Home:
- Postpartum Sitz Bath Soak 'Heal and Restore' - 350g - Help your body to heal and restore after birth with rich magnesium and an ancient herbal blend may help to stimulate your blood flow, fight infection, heal tears, and reduce swelling.
- Reusable Bamboo Breast Pads - Pink Rose (3 Pairs) - Ultra soft bamboo velour fabric for your tender skin designed to soak up leaks. Softness and looks aside the superior quality fabric and multiple layers also ensure that they will prevent wetness showing on the outside of your clothes.
Why we Love these Milk & Love New Mum Survival Kits
One of our favourite things to do is help new mums. The thing is that often you 'don't know what you don't know' and when your motherhood journey begins and you are navigating maternity, birth and breastfeeding it can seem a bit overwhelming - like a whole new world! Our Survival Kits for New Mums are designed to help you through this and provide you with products that can assist you on this journey throughout the various stages. Even if this isn't your first baby, you will also benefit from these practical necessities and appreciate the best of what we have found to help you through the hospital stay, birth recovery and breastfeeding.