Help to relieve your baby's sore gums and offer them some relief by chewing on a teether with a textured surface.
This 100% Natural Rubber Fish Teether comes in an environmentally friendly recylclable package. Always have a spare, with this set of 2 which also means you can rotate your teethers and make them last longer.
- Set of 2 Natural Rubber Fish Teethers.
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the Hevea brasiliensis tree - eco friendly and biodegradable.
- One piece design - eliminates places where bacteria can hide.
- BPA Free No chemical softeners No parabens No PVC No Phthalates.
- Easy to hold grip - perfect for little hands.
- Easy sterilisation - before using this product, sterilise by immersing in boiling water for 5 minutes, then allow to cool. With subsequent use simply clean with mild liquid soap and warm water.
- As it is a natural product, colour variations can occur and in fact it will turn darker with use and become sticky to touch. Once this occurs it should be replaced.
Why choose Natural Rubber?
- Natural sustainable raw material
- Softer and more flexible than silicon, making it more like the breast/nipple.
- Non-static properties do not attract dust and dirt.
- Unlike silicon, is not easily torn (creating a chocking hazard) once damage is done to the surface
Why we Love Natural Rubber Soothers!
Great design solves problems as proven by the single molded soothers and teethers designed by Natural Rubber Soother, which are extremely hygienic, safe, encourages breastfeeding, caters for different ages and stages and are environmentally friendly.
Pure Rubber used by Natural Rubber Soothers is a sustainable raw material from the Hevea Brasiliensi tree, grown in Malaysia. It is also no accident that this is the closest rubber plantation to Australia, thus making these teethers and soothers the lowest carbon footprint in the world for this type of product.