If you are wondering which soother is best for your breastfed baby, these cherry shaped natural rubber dummies are perfect - and a set of two will ensure that you always have a spare! These twin packs are supplied in an eco cardboard package that can be recyled.
The cherry shape, large shield and soft natural rubber makes it the ideal dummy for breastfed babies due to positioning of the tongue, the simulation of breast to cheek and the soft flexible texture which is similar to the breast. (It is recommended that breastfeeding is established before the introduction of a dummy.)
These natural rubber dummies are also considered one of the safest and most hygienic on the market.
Available in small (0-3 months), medium (3-6 months) and large (6 months +).
- Two(2) Round/Cherry Natural Rubber Soother in eco cardboard packaging.
- Round shape ensures that baby's tongue is in the same position as breastfeeding - thus minimising nipple confusion.
- BPA Free No chemical softeners
- One piece design eliminates places where bacteria can hide
- No parabens No PVC No Phthalates
- Larger shield touches baby’s nose, providing closer simulation to breast feeding
- Made with 100% sustainable, natural rubber from the tree Hevea brasiliensis
- Eco friendly biodegradable dummies
- Easy sterilisation
Why choose Natural Rubber?
- Natural sustainable raw material
- Softer and more flexible than silicon, making it more like the breast/nipple.
- Non-static properties do not attract dust and dirt.
- Unlike silicon, is not easily torn if damage is done to the surface
Why we Love Natural Rubber Soothers!
Great design solves problems as proven by the single molded soothers and teethers designed by Natural Rubber Soother, which are extremely hygienic, safe, encourages breastfeeding, caters for different ages and stages and are environmentally friendly.
Pure Rubber used by Natural Rubber Soothers is a sustainable raw material from the Hevea Brasiliensi tree, grown in Malaysia. It is also no accident that this is the closest rubber plantation to Australia, thus making these teethers and soothers the lowest carbon footprint in the world for this type of product.