Teach your baby the ABC's and keep them entertained with this generously sized and easy to hold organic cotton baby book. Also with some sensory crackly pages and bold pictures in simple black prints, it is the perfect first book for babies. Designed for newborns upwards the contrasting black imagery is proven to be ideal for babies first toy as their eyesight develops. As baby grows watch them recognise and point to the different pictures and start to make alphabet sounds! Open ended play value allows you to create games such as "Where's the ...", which is sure to become a family favourite and one that older siblings are able to teach their new baby brother or sister. A clever cotton handle with easy snap enables you to clip the book to a car seat or pram when you are on the go so it doesn't get lost and can stay within babies reach. You can tell this has been designed by a mother!
- GOTS Certified 100% Organic Cotton - made on a base of thick certified organic light grey cotton for durability with an all Organic Cotton inner layer inside.
- Original Australian Design and Artwork (© Rachel McKenzie 2018) - 5-6 bold pictures per double page representing each letter of the alphabet.
- Approximately 27cm x 19cm in size (nice and big!)
- Cotton loop with snap on the top - for attaching to a pram or carseat (to avoid loss and tears in the back of the car) and for easy grabbing and toddling around!
- Crinkly inside a page or two - for extra sensory perception and added entertainment value
- Gentle Machine Wash
- Ethically made in India.