Wrap your baby with this delightful muslin swaddle or use it as a nursing cover when breastfeeding in public. You can also drape over the pram as a sunshade or it can become a lightweight throw.
Swaddles are an essential for modern mothers to assist with sleep and are also a multi-functional item well worth stocking up on when you are getting ready for the arrival of a new baby. In classic Bebe au Lait style, this playful print elevates the ordinary, making it a beautiful baby shower gift or accessory for decorating and adding colour to the nursery.
- Muslin blend, 70% viscose made from bamboo, 30% cotton - ultra soft, lightweight and breathable with a little bit of stretch.
- Approx. 120cm square - generous for use in multiple ways and also as your baby grows.
- Multi-use - use as a swaddle blanket, sunshade over a stroller or car seat, or a light blanket
- Featured Print & Colours - Regal blues, greys, browns, and pops of lobster red. Setting sail from the yacht club, out onto the open seas for a regatta! Navigating passed the lighthouse and sailboats by the marina.
- Machine washable (we recommend washing in a lingerie bag on cold wash with like colours to help your muslin wraps last longer)
We love Bebe au Lait Baby Swaddle Blankets
One of our favourite things to do at Milk and Love is find small brands making beautiful products that are designed to last. We especially love supporting family businesses that really care about the products they make. Bebe au Lait is owned by Claire Ekelund and her husband Ronnie. Claire designed and made her first nursing cover when she was expecting her second baby, using beautiful fabric and adding elements to make it functional as well as fashionable. Her friends and other new mums started asking where they could get their own and Bebe au Lait was born!
Founded in 2004, Bebe au Lait has grown and now includes a beautiful range of innovative and beautiful products for both mum and bub that we love. This gorgeous family business pride themselves on creating classic products that stand the test of time because they are well made and well designed.