Made with soft and luxurious bamboo, the Mia Maternity & Nursing Dress is a flattering style through pregnancy and post partum. It features easy lift up breastfeeding access from under the bump, and the flowing style suits most figures during pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond.
You can wear this classic black maternity and nursing dress styled for work and then easily transition to breastfeeding and motherhood by adding some trainers and a denim jacket.
- Breastfeeding access is simple and discreet with an opening under the chest that easily pulls straight up for quick nursing wherever you are. This style is suitable for double pumping when you're back at work, or tandem feeding.
- Gentle gathers sit above the waist to accommodate a bump or skim a postpartum tum.
- Made with 92% Viscose of Bamboo fibres/8% Elastane
- We recommend washing in a lingerie bag, on a cold delicate wash. Hang to dry.
- For more details on sizing, check the Sizing Guide.
Why we love Milker Nursing Clothes
Milk and Love is the exclusive Australian stockist of Milker Nursing Clothes. This Danish brand was created by Adelaide to provide stylish yet practical breastfeeding friendly clothes. Our customers love these practical styles!
MILKER uses strict quality control guidelines to ensure sustainable manufacturing processes. So you can look on-trend while wearing organic clothing and doing your part for our environment! Not to mention you and your baby will not be exposed to any hidden chemicals or substances. Milker nursing clothes are also made by well established factories in Portugal, India and China.