Your new go-to for a stylish look all day long. Soft bamboo fabric, combined with easy nursing access makes this top perfect for your maternity wardrobe, and your new mum wardrobe after birth. This gorgeous bamboo Tresor 3/4 sleeve maternity & nursing top is designed to drape beautifully down your front. If you're pregnant, the drape will be more fitted over your bump, and if you're post-partum it will flow straight down your body. The flattering design cleverly conceals easy breastfeeding access behind the front draped panel.
The back of the top is more fitted through the torso. The stylish intricate gold embroidery at the neckline makes this one a dressy alternative that can be worn casually with jeans, of styled up with a skirt or dress pants.
- Made with 95% rayon from bamboo, and 5% spandex for durability and easy care. Bamboo is luxuriously soft, lightweight and breathable which makes it comfortable to wear in cold and warm weather
- Super easy side panel breastfeeding access - the flowing front panel can be pulled to one side to access the center opening in the panel beneath. So easy you'll want to wear it every day. Only appropriate for single side nursing!
- We recommend machine washing in a laundry net bag on delicate cold cycle, and lay flat to dry.
- This top is true to size
- Pregnant: we recommend sticking with your pre-pregnancy size, as the top is designed to allow for growth in the stomach area. If you're in your third trimester and prefer a looser fit you may prefer to go up a size.
- Breastfeeding: your normal size.
Why we love the Mothers En Vogue Brand
Mothers En Vogue was the first brand at Milk and Love! We have loved providing Mothers En Vogue clothes for our customers since 2014 because their range is so flattering for new mums and mums-to-be, and the premium natural fabrics they use are so comfortable to wear and better for the environment.
Sharon, mum of 2, founded Mothers En Vogue in 2003 when she couldn't find any stylish nursing clothes to wear that were made with natural fabrics. The styles by Mothers En Vogue are designed to last, to be flattering for new mums, and to be easy to breastfeed in. Mothers En Vogue styles continue to be our bestselling breastfeeding and maternity clothes for mums.