Your lactating breasts work hard and deserve something soft to rest on! These retro print breast pads are pillows for your bosoms whilst looking a little bit rock'n' roll. Softness and looks aside the superior quality fabric and multiple layers also ensure that they will contain leaks and prevent wetness showing on the outside of your clothes. To top it off, they are handmade in Australia.
The outside printed fabric is waterproof PUL, tested to withstand 300 standard wash cycles, at 90 degrees centigrade. A highly absorbent bamboo fleece is then added as the middle layer to help with those extra leaky days (and nights) with a newborn. Lastly there is the soft bamboo velour that rests gently on your skin. If well treated these should last much longer than 300 wash cycles.
- Printed lining that elevates the design and will hopefully put a smile on your face, even on those days when you feel a bit like a milking cow.
- Premium fabrics mean that these breast pads are super soft on your skin and the most absorbent on the market.
- Waterproof outer lining ensures that you won't show visible signs of leakage.
- Packed in a little drawstring calico bag, so you can carry a spare everywhere you go.
It's all in the Details!
- Each package contains 3 pairs (6xpads) of handmade reusable breast pads.
- Two layers of premium bamboo fabric for superior absorption, plus one layer of the best PUL waterproof fabric we could find.
- S/M - 10.5cm diameter
- L/XL - 13.5cm diameter
- Inner layer: Bamboo Velour
- Middle Layer: Bamboo Fleece
- Outer layer: 100% PUL Waterproof fabric made with solvent free "green" adhesive. It is environmentally friendly and releases no volatile organics.
- These breast pads can be washed at up to 60 degrees if needed, however we recommend washing at 30 to 40 degrees in a lingerie bag
- Line dry to get longer wear out of them.
- Do not tumble dry as this will wear the fabric.
Who's going to LOVE this!
- Breastfeeding mum's - particularly with hungry newborns!
- Mum's experiencing sore nipples whilst feeding and are looking for something softer on their skin.
- Eco conscious nursing mum's.
- These are also a visually decadent addition to a new mum gift bag! Grab some lactation teas and cookies, pop it in an eco friendly envirosax gift bag and you will get first prize for the most thoughtful (and useful present)!
- Designed and hand sewn in Brisbane for Milk and Love.
- Materials sourced from ethical factories in China, USA and NZ.