This classic black nursing and maternity one piece suimsuit you can enjoy throughout pregnancy and post partum. Easy drop down breastfeeding access, adjustable straps and gentle ruching make this a must have for your summer!
- Drop down nursing cup breastfeeding access
- Available in sizes 10 to 18
- Designed for A to D cup size
- Inner layer provides extra coverage when breastfeeding
- Wireless design
- Padded Cups for no show through an extra support
- Adjustable 2cm wide padded straps for comfort
- FABRIC OUTER: 82% Nylon 18% Elastane / LINING: 90% Polyester 10% Elastane
NB: If you are in your later stages of pregnancy we recommend sizing up.
Treat your swimwear with love to get a longer life out of them. We recommend you:
- Rinse after use in cold water
- Cold hand wash
- Line dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach or soak
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
Why we love Cadenshae Nursing & Maternity Activewear for Mums
Cadenshae products are made with high quality fabrics and the team ensure that any of the manufacturers they work with comply to all the current safety standards. These choices makes this brand one of the most eco friendly active wear brands available. Cadenshae also ensure that any of the fabrics they use are produced ethically and are free from harmful substances. The Cadenshae team also recycle as much as they can, and where possible minimise the use of plastic bags. You can read more about the founder Nikki and how Cadenshae came about in our Cadenshae ActiveWear Interview.