This popular Breastfeeding Tea is designed to help support milk supply and help soothe your babies digestion in those early days. This box of 50g of loose leaf tea makes approximately 35 cups of tea and is a beautiful way to create moments of calm and self care in your day, while helping nourish your body during the demanding months of early motherhood.
Created by a herbalist and Naturopath, Anne Cousins for Mums, this breastfeeding tea is fragrant and nourishing. It makes a beautiful baby shower or new mum gift!
Why we love Mama Body Tea
Our team at Milk and Love specialises in finding beautiful family run businesses that are creating high quality products for mums and babies for you to enjoy. Mama Body Tea is a beautiful Australian business created by Jessica Spencer in 2012 when she became a mother and wanted to find a natural way to help with settling her babies upset tummy, and then to help boost her own Milk Supply. Jessica worked with Herbalist and Naturopath Anne Cousins to develop a range of beautiful herbal teas especially for Mum's. Jessica's friend, Jess O'Brien later joined the business, and the two friends have worked tirelessly to create the brand that Mama Body Tea is today.
Loose Leaf Breastfeeding Tea Ingredients
Herbal Tisane made with organic: Fenugreek seed, Goats rue, Fennel seed, Caraway seed, Spearmint leaf, Aniseed, Marshmallow root
Traditionally used for:
- Fenugreek seed: Milk production & can soothe digestion for both Mum & bub
- Goats rue: One of the best known herbs for Milk production
- Fennel seed: Carminative – Relief from colic & wind & also milk production
- Spearmint leaf: There is only a small amount of spearmint in this blend mostly for its refreshing taste but it can also assist with digestion
- Caraway seed: Carminative – Relief from colic & wind & also milk production
- Aniseed: Carminative – Relief from colic & wind
- Marshmallow root: Soothes digestion for Mama & bub
No caffeine, added sugars or flavours. Vegan friendly.
Infuse one teaspoon of Mama’s Milk in a pot/infuser for 10-15 minutes.
Approximately 35 servings per box – 50 grams
* Please contact your health care practitioner before taking this tea if you are pregnant, nursing and have any concerns *