This superhero maternity sports bra design for H to J cup sizes incorporates moulded cups with high sides for a comfortable and supportive coverage for larger bust size (no more side boobage!). This stylish plus size nursing bra provides all the comfort and support you need.
- H to J cup sizes
- Maximum support for low to high impact
- Features supportive encapsulating foam moulded cups
- Thicker underband band reduces vertical movement and provides extra comfort.
- Padded 3cm wide adjustable straps for extra comfort, with option to clip together into a racerback.
- Power mesh panels and moisture-wicking nursing sling for breathability
- Superior fabric / hi-tech construction.
- OUTER: 82% nylon / 18% spandex / NURSING SLING: 100% cotton / BACK LINING: 88% nylon / 12% spandex.
- EXTENDER INCLUDED: Yes.
- WIRELESS: Yes.
Below is a list of normal bra sizes that match with each size of Luxe Bra. E.g. If you are a 10G in your normal bra we recommend a size 8 Luxe Bra. If you are a 12HH then we recommend a size 12 Luxe Bra. Feel free to email for more information or help to choose your size.
- Luxe Bra size 8: 8H, 8HH, 8I, 8J, 10G, 10GG
- Luxe Bra size 10: 10H, 10HH, 10I, 10J, 12G, 12GG
- Luxe Bra size 12: 12H, 12HH, 12I, 12J, 14G, 14GG
- Luxe Bra size 14: 14H, 14HH, 14I, 14J, 16G, 16GG
- Luxe Bra size 16: 16H, 16HH, 16I, 16J, 18G, 18GG, 20F
Looking for a different cup size?
Cup sizes A to E: FIT2FEED Bra for maternity and nursing
Cup Sizes E to G: ULTIMATE Bra for maternity and nursing
Cup Sizes H to J: LUXE Bra for maternity and nursing
“Back for more! When I read the words, “this is the bra you were hoping someone would make,” I allowed myself to get my hopes up and finally hit ‘complete order.’ I AM SO HAPPY I DID! I’m six months postpartum and have been a 10G since my second trimester. I tried the Ultimate Bra in a 10 and 12 but the cup size was too small in a 10 and the band too big in a 12. The Luxe Bra is the perfect solution to this problem. I ordered an 8 and a 10 as I was a little skeptical I would fit something with an 8 on the tag but the recommended size 8 on the conversion chart was perfect for me. The Luxe Bra is well-made, comfortable and sturdy. The straps are a generous enough length that I can clip together as a racerback and still have some length spare. Also love that the racerback clip can be moved up and down along the strap, I prefer it lower. The thick under-bust band is awesome, it feels really firm but doesn’t dig in uncomfortably. I bought the confetti colour first, and after giving it a proper road test for the day, I came back and ordered the charcoal straight away because I was washing it with my casual tank every night to make sure it would be clean and dry to wear for the next day! It definitely stands up well to washing and the included wash bag is fantastic. Great job Nikki!” Annie.
Why we love Cadenshae Nursing Activewear
We love the Cadenshae brand, because all of their products are made with high quality fabrics and the team ensure that all of the manufacturers they work with comply to all the current safety standards and working conditions are fair. These choices makes this brand one of the most eco friendly active wear brands available. Cadenshae ensure that any of the fabrics they use are produced ethically and are free from harmful substances. The Cadenshae team also recycle as much as they can, and where possible minimise the use of plastic bags. You can read more about the founder Nikki and how Cadenshae came about in our Cadenshae Active Wear Interview.
**These bras are best sized to your under bust measurement rather than cup size, this is to ensure a snug fit around the chest band.
Our bras are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best-practice care instructions:
- Cold hand wash separately.
- Don’t bleach, soak or wring.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.