This super soft Lulla Doll Sleep Companion is designed for comforting and settling babies from birth. The groundbreaking design is based on scientific research that shows how closeness, and especially the sounds of heartbeat and breathing can improve safety, sleep and stabilize heartbeat and breathing. The sound of breathing and heartbeats can help reduce stress, reduce crying and improve neurological development.
The Lulla Doll is also available in
Features of The Lulla Doll:
- Helps settle child with feelings of safety and comfort
- Soft fabric designed to absorb caregivers smell for familiarity
- Plays heartbeat and breathing sounds for up to 12 hours
- Valcro strap to attach to crib for safety
- Machine Washable
- Helps with falling asleep, staying asleep and for comfort on the go when needed
- Can help with transitioning to a bigger bed or to their own room
- Can help child feel more safe and comforted during periods of change
- Suitable from birth
- Lulla is AUST/NZ safety approved
What's in the Box
Your soft Sky Lulla Doll, Cotton Bag for storage, Sound device with two AA batteries, Instruction manual.
Why we love the Lulla Doll by RoRo
The Lulla Doll was designed by a group of Mums in Iceland who wanted a sleep companion to help settle and comfort their babies. We love the concept of the Lulla Doll for providing that security and comfort for babies. We strongly believe that the key things a baby needs are Milk... and Love (hence our business name!!). As the creators of Lulla Doll say "Nothing can replace loving human contact, but the Lulla doll aims to be a second best".