Need a mood lift? This gorgeous floral maxi is bound to brighten your day from the moment you put it on. Featuring blue, pink and white floral design on black you can mix and match this with your favourite belt or jacket to change it up.
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! There are buttons all the way down to the waist line you can open for nursing.
Can I wear it during pregnancy? Yes! With a comfortable stretchy waist and a lot of fabric through the mid section and skirt this will drape beautifully over a bump.
- button down front for easy breastfeeding access anytime
- shirred stretchy empire waist that fits perfectly whether you are pregnant or post partum
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- button cuff 3/4 sleeves you can wear down or roll up for summer
- soft rayon fabric with no lining for extra breathability
- Looks great on its own, or add a belt or denim jacket to dress it up
This brand is a generous fit! We recommend going down a size if you are in between. In the images Corryn is wearing a size Medium and is normally a size 14.
- Small - 10 to 12
- Medium - 12 to 14
- Large - 14 to 16
- XLarge - 16 to 18
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). Carefully chosen for stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access, we love the on-trend designs and prints that you can wear through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond without losing your personal style. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that really make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China using plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose, this range is breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.