This soothing Eyepillow is infused with lavender to help you to relax when you're feeling tense, or if you have a heading. You can chill in the freezer to help cool tired eyes, or warm it to create a mini heat pack you can use on stiff muscles.
The Eyepillow features blues and greens in a beautiful Australian watercolour painting representing banksia leaves as seen from underneath looking up unto the beautiful bright blue sky.
- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric
- Beautiful watercolour seaside print on one side and a soft blue cotton on the other side
- Perfect size for placing over your eyes or for using as a pocket warmer
- Great for tired eyes, puffy eyes, headaches and brilliant relaxing nanna naps!
- Warm in the microwave (30-60 secs only) for a mini heat pack or chill in the freezer for a soothing eye pack
- Free gift box included
- Size: 21cm x 8cm
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.
We Love WheatBags Love!
This beautiful team in Melbourne believe that it’s the little things that count, like getting a good night’s rest or taking the time to ease away the stress of your day. It’s time to give some love back to your body and some comfort to your soul.
The WheatBags Love team only use natural and organic materials that are biodegradable. They cut the fabric thoughtfully to ensure there is a bare minimum of waste offcuts, and all parts of the process, from cutting to sewing and labelling the bags is done by hand in Melbourne. This is a product that is absolutely ethically made and high quality!
Finally, the packaging is made from recycled and post consumer waste and is recyclable and biodegradable. Hooray for beautiful Australian Brands!