The must have breastfeeding expression tool! This handy Lactation Massager helps improve milk flow and relieve pain. It can help with engorgement, plugged ducts and other breastfeeding symptoms.
You can use it in the shower, while breastfeeding or while watching TV! Recommended by Lactation Consultants to help get breastfeeding established in the early months.
- Relief from plugged ducts and engorgement
- Faster milk letdown
- Improved milk flow
- Increased pumping output
- Empties the breast faster
- Softens the breast for better latching
The LaVie Lactation Massager is waterproof and rechargeable, so it’s ready to use when and where you need it. Plus, it’s easy to take on the road with its travel lock, USB charger, and carrying case.
How Does the Lactation Massager Work?
- Stimulate the breast with the wide side to improve letdown and help with latching
- Use the narrow tip to empty faster and work out stubborn plugged ducts that can lead to mastitis
- Reduce engorgement and help move milk along with the scoop edge
When Do Mums Use It:
- When your milk first comes in to provide relief from pain and discomfort
- Before breastfeeding to encourage let-down, soften the breast and help milk flow.
- Before and during pumping to help stimulate milk flow.
- When breasts are sore. The massager can help with mastitis, plugged ducts, and engorgement
- To replace tedious and tiring hand compression of the breast
Patience and persistence is key to relieving clogged ducts. If you notice your breast getting softer after feedings, you are on the road to recovery.
If the problem persists for more than 24-48 hours or you feel-flu like symptoms, contact your healthcare provider. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.