Incredibly soft and snuggly this Light Terracotta Knit Turtleneck Poncho is a stylish way to stay warm this winter. Easy to drape over a pregnant bump or use to cover up while you're breastfeeding baby.
- Cable knit detailing along with stylish rib hem and turtleneck
- Super soft 51% Modal/ 45% nylon/ 4% viscose knit fabric
- Pair with a long sleeve breastfeeding top to keep sides and tummy warm while you're nursing
- Wear it straight or skew it to the side for an asymetrical hem. You can even add a chunky belt at the waist to create a different silouhette
- Looks great with skinny jeans & boots!
This brand is a generous fit! We recommend going down a size if you are in between. In the images Corryn is wearing a S/M size and is normally a size 14.
To get the best life out of your knit poncho we recommend you:
- Wash on cold delicates in a lingerie bag. Dry flat in the shade to maintain shape.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). Carefully chosen for stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access, we love the on-trend designs and prints that you can wear through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond without losing your personal style. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that really make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China .