Cleanse ~ Purify ~ Immune System Support
100% Certified Organic Essential Oil
This soothing and sweet scent has powerful anti microbal properties to help eliminate germs. With a core Eucalytus essential oil, this is great for clearing congestion, supporting healthy immunity and helping you recover more quickly from illness.
We love this one at home and at work to keep the air clear during the day.
How to use Lively Living Essential Oils:
- We recommend using an Ultrasonic Diffuser which means there is no heat source that can damage or change the beneficial properties of the essential oils.
- This highly concentrated blend requires only 2-3 drops for use in the Aroma-Dream Ultrasonic Diffuser or Aroma-Snooze Ultrasonic Diffuser (Not recommended for babies under 3 months.)
- For babies, from 3 months introduce 1 drop into the diffuser or carrier oil and gradually increase to the recommended amount.
- Lively Living Essential Oils can also be used for massage, however, as these oils are super concentrated, add to a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. The recommended amount is 2-3 drops to 2 tablespoons of carrier oil.
Containing only 100% certified organic ingredients, ‘Immune Boost’ combines:
- Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf) - With its powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties, eucalyptus makes it great for immunity. Although commonly used for the treatment of respiratory illnesses, it’s actually beneficial to help fight off a number of illnesses . Additionally, it’s stimulating to the immune system, as well as to the mind
- Organic Peppermint (Mentha Piperita) - Has antibacterial and antifungal properties and is beneficial and effective when used to protect your body against illness such as colds, fevers, and the flu. It may also even help perk you up when you’re feeling sluggish.
- Organic Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf) - Has antibacterial and antifungal properties and is beneficial and effective when used to protect your body against illness such as colds, fevers, and the flu. It may also even help perk you up when you’re feeling sluggish.
- Organic Lemon (Citrus Limon Peel) - Lemon essential oil has powerful antibacterial properties, which is why it’s a common ingredient in homemade cleaners. It’s also a powerful antioxidant, which can be beneficial to the immune system. Additionally, it helps to boost your mood.
- Laurel Leaf (Laurus Nobilis Leaf) - The essential oil of the laurel leaf is known to be an expectorant as it is able to clear up excess phlegm and mucus lodged within your respiratory tracts, thus relieving congestion of the nasal passageway. This hence helps to promote a freer and unobstructed breathing passage, and as such laurel leaf is great for those prone to suffer from coughs, colds, flu and bronchitis
Why we love Lively Living Essential Oils
We love Lively Living's dedication to the creation of the best quality oils and technologically advanced diffusers. Originating from from one woman's passion for natural products, beautiful designs, and a holistic approach to health care, this growing brand is Australian owned and based on the Gold Coast. Owner Julie Parr has also gathered a talented close-knit team who share her vision and are committed to innovation, style, and well-being.
Lively Living aroma diffusers offer the latest ultrasonic technology and are not only beautiful but also include an impressive suite of features. Equal commitment is given to the complimentary and comprehensive collection of essential oils and blends offered by Lively Living. These are 100% Pure & Certified Organic and often sourced from farms around the globe. Preference is given to purchasing directly from the growers themselves wherever possible, ensuring they are of a purity and quality that aligns with the brands values.