***LAST PIECES - PRICED TO CLEAR***
Be bold and flirty in this super cute red dot dress. Featuring fun flirty sleeves and buttons all the way down the front, along with pockets for your bits and pieces. The punge V neckline is bold and great for your next date night!
Soft and light fabric with a stretch panel through the back waist makes this incredibly forgiving and comfortable to wear.
Can I breastfeed in it? Yes you can! You can undo the buttons all the way down the dress easy breastfeeding access
Can I wear it during pregnancy? This dress is quite short and would need leggings underneath by the late second trimester as the front will become too short over a big bump!
- button down front for easy breastfeeding access anytime
- shirred back waist that will give you extra room for a bump if you need it (though the dress will be too short for full term)
- POCKETS! Something every mother will appreciate - whether you stash a spare dummy or your keys in your pockets, you will never appreciate them more than when you have kids
- double frill fun and flirty sleeves
- soft rayon fabric with no lining for extra breathability
This style is true to size with a forgiving design. In the images Corryn is wearing a size Medium and is normally a size 12 or 14. Fits bust size up to approx a DD cup size
- Small - 10 to 12
- Medium - 12 to 14
- Large - 14 to 16
- XLarge - 16 to 18
We love easy wash care items for motherhood! You're busy enough as it is without special care for everyday dresses!
To get the best life out of your dress we recommend you:
- Machine Wash on Cold
- Use a delicates cycle
- Place in a lingerie bag so it doesn't snag on anything
- Air dry on a hanger so you don't need to iron it.
- No tumble dry please! If you need to iron it, keep it on low heat and iron inside out.
Why we love this Boho range for motherhood
This is part of our new range of clothing that isn't technically maternity wear (!!!). We love the stretchy waists and button down breastfeeding access. You can enjoy these through pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond. Best of all, POCKETS! One of those clever design features that make a difference when you have kids!
Designed in Australia and ethically made in China. This range uses plant based fibers such as cotton, rayon and viscose. These fabrics are breathable and absorbent which is ideal for pregnancy and breastfeeding.