If you are pregnant or planning to be this beautiful compact pregnancy and baby journal will help you keep all your memories in one place! From the 'date you found out' through to final page called, 'time to reflect', you will thank yourself for taking the time to write everything down.
Throughout pregnancy, use the journal to help focus your mind and clarify such things as decorating the nursery, what to pack in your hospital bag and the type of birth you want.
After the birth of your new baby, elated but exhausted, everything can become a bit of a foggy haze! A special section at the end of the journal will keep track of newborn milestones as well as feeding and sleeping schedules throughout those first precious weeks.
This modern hardcover spiral bound record book in muted gender neutral tones of green, yellow and orange is useful on a practical and emotional level, including:
- Pages to:
- keep notes of hospital appointments,
- antenatal classes
- contact details
- weekly pregnancy observations
- Plenty of space to record special moments, such as:
- first ultrasound scan
- when your baby kicks for the first time
- information on how your unborn baby is developing week by week.
- Pocket at the Back - to keep extra bits and pieces such as a lock of baby hair, photos and scans.
- Room for prenatal class notes
- List your favourite baby names