A breastfeeding bra that feels seriously luxurious and soft against your skin. This colourful, stylish and discreet Bondi Blue breastfeeding bra provides the ultimate comfort to breastfeed with confidence, anywhere, anytime. It provides light to moderate support and the seam free design looks great under a t-shirt!
- CUP SIZE: Designed for B to E cup sizes.
- CUP TYPE: Light compression style.
- SUPPORT LEVEL: Light to moderate support for low to medium impact.
- BREAST PADS: Removable padding.
- SHOULDER STRAPS: 2cm wide adjustable straps with option to crossover into a racerback.
- BREATHABILITY: Moisture-wicking fabric.
- FABRIC: Superior fabric / hi-tech construction.
- OUTER: Durable 73% polyester / 27% spandex.
- LINING: Soft 93% modal / 7% spandex.
- FINISH: Smooth seamless finish provides a great shape and works well under t-shirts.
- EXTENDER INCLUDED: Yes
- WIRELESS: Yes.
“Oh so comfortable. I have my new favourite! It’s actually so, so comfortable I hate having to wash it, so it goes on wash at night so it’s dry for me to wear the next day! Great coverage - like a crop it’s got a nice smooth line, so it’s perfect to wear under t-shirts or tighter tops. It’s got a nice breathable part between the drop down cups that feels really nice and is quite stylish in the grey, with the blue. Such a nice comfortable fit and you can make it feel more secure by crossing over the straps at the back. To me it’s a winner and I hope they do more colours because I would happily have more. You won't be disappointed!” Michaela.
Why we love Cadenshae Nursing Activewear
We love the Cadenshae brand, because all of their products are made with high quality fabrics and the team ensure that all of the manufacturers they work with comply to all the current safety standards and working conditions are fair. These choices makes this brand one of the most eco friendly active wear brands available.
Cadenshae ensure that any of the fabrics they use are produced ethically and are free from harmful substances. The Cadenshae team also recycle as much as they can, and where possible minimise the use of plastic bags. You can read more about the founder Nikki and how Cadenshae came about in our Cadenshae Active Wear Interview.
**These bras are best sized to your under bust measurement rather than cup size, this is to ensure a snug fit around the chest band.
Our bras are loaded with love; they’re made to make you feel great while you’re busy being you! But don’t forget to treat them with love too! Follow these best-practice care instructions:
- Cold hand wash separately.
- Don’t bleach, soak or wring.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.