Cleverly designed with incredibly soft fabric and a supportive fit, makes this grey maternity and breastfeeding sports bra perfect for everyday wear. Comfortable enough to wear while you sleep, but supportive enough for light to moderate exercise!
With a sexy and comfortable racerback style, you'll love this active wear bra! Easy drop cup access makes breastfeeding easy, no matter where you are. With fully adjustable back and straps to change with you as you progress through your pregnancy and motherhood journey.
Available in a selection of vibrant colour combos, this awesome maternity sports bra will quickly become a staple of your maternity wardrobe.
Why we love Cadenshae Nursing Activewear
We love the Cadenshae brand, because all of their products are made with high quality fabrics and the team ensure that all of the manufacturers they work with comply to all the current safety standards and working conditions are fair. These choices makes this brand one of the most eco friendly active wear brands available. Cadenshae ensure that any of the fabrics they use are produced ethically and are free from harmful substances. The Cadenshae team also recycle as much as they can, and where possible minimise the use of plastic bags. You can read more about the founder Nikki and how Cadenshae came about in our Cadenshae Active Wear Interview.
- Versatile Nursing bra, suitable for everyday use.
- Racer back design
- Adjustable hook and eye closure (3 rows)
- Easy drop-down cup to allow for breastfeeding
- 2cm wide shoulder straps
- Removable padding to protect against leaks, replace with your own choice of nursing pad provide, provides extra comfort and gives a smooth shape under t-shirts.
- Made from Nylon/Spandex, Lining: Cotton/Spandex with superior fabric and hi-tech construction
- Please email us if you have any questions regarding sizing.
**These bras are best sized to your under bust measurement rather than cup size, this is to ensure a snug fit around the chest band.
**If your bust size (cup) is not on the FiT2FEED or Everyday bra size chart then the Ultimate bra maybe more suitable for you.